· Sub-groups are established at the discretion of the PASCF board.
· In all matters sub-groups are subordinate to the PASCF board.
· Sub-group coordinators are appointed by the PASCF board.
· Sub-group coordinators assume overall management responsibility for sub-groups.
· Sub-group coordinators are sole decision makers for sub-groups.
· In all areas of operation, the sub-group coordinator's decision is final, subject to an appeal to the board.
· Helpers are appointed by the sub-group coordinator to assist in the smooth running of the sub-group.
· The role of helper:
o Is to advise/assist the sub-group coordinator in reaching decisions;
o Must be agreed by the PASCF board;
o Exists for as long as the PASCF board deems fit.
· Sub-group coordinators appoint helpers from the sub-group's membership to key support roles
· Helpers report to the sub-group coordinator.
· Anyone who has completed the relevant proforma, paid subscription, served probation, bought and read the recommended books and received PASCF board approval is a sub-group member.
· Prospective members serve a 6 month probationary period and must familiarise themselves with and abide by the following:
o The principles underpinning the operations of the PASCF:
§ Humanism – People before Money, Property, Profit
§ Collectivism – We before me
§ Egalitarianism – We’re all equal in essence
o The PASCF Articles of Association;
o All PASCF policies
o PASCF recommended reading
· All sub-group members are simultaneously:
o Members of the sub-group, and
o Sub-group members of the PASCF
· All sub-group members are entitled to make recommendations to the sub-group coordinator to help facilitate more effective and efficient operation.
· Working meetings will be held at the discretion of the sub-group coordinator.
· The format of the meeting is at the discretion of the sub-group coordinator.
· Complaints are directed in the first instance to sub-group coordinators.
· Ultimately, complaints are adjudicated via appeal to the PASCF board.
· Members may resign on their own volition.
· Membership can be terminated by the sub-group coordinator.
· Helpers may be deselected from that role at the discretion of the sub-group coordinator.
· The sub-group coordinator's decision can be appealed to the PASCF board.
· Sub-group coordinators may be deselected from that role at the discretion of the PASCF board.
Sub-groups may be disbanded at the discretion of the PASCF board